Staub Cast Iron Cocotte in Graphite 26cm
or 4 payments of $98.98 with More info
The Staub French oven or 'cocotte' is a timeless standby for stews, roasts, soups, casseroles and other one-pot classics. The cocotte has a flat lid which features self-basting spikes that allow liquid to drop back onto the central area of the food. This smart design of the lid minimizes evaporation, preventing steam from escaping. In addition, all Staub pots are enameled with a matte black finish. This high-quality enamel offers improved resistance to shocks and scratching, making care easier.
- Made of enameled cast iron
- Suitable for use on any cooking surface, including induction
- Heat resistant up to 260 degrees celsius
- Easy to clean and convenient to use.
- Materials: Enameled cast iron with a nickel steel knob
- Dimensions: Width 26cm Volume 5.2 litres
- Country of Origin: Made in France
- Care Instructions: Hand wash recommended
Made in France, Staub have been producing iconic cast iron cookware since 1974 with a reputation for excellence in design, function and quality. Their innovative glazed enamel coating of several layers, matte black enamel interiors and heat resistant nickel-plated steel knobs deliver the outstanding performance and beauty demanded by the world’s most famous restaurants.