Make beautiful pancakes for your next Sunday morning brunch with the 15cm Patterned Wafer Iron from Skeppshult. Decorated with a swirling pattern on both the top and bottom surfaces, you are sure to be the envy of all your guests with this exquisite piece of cookware.
- Materials: Virgin Cast Iron
- Country of Origin: Sweden
- Care Instructions: To clean use hot water and a dishcloth only, then carefully dry. Not dishwasher safe.
- Established in 1906, Skeppshult of Sweden is the only remaining foundry in Scandinavia which manufactures household products in cast iron.
- Manufactured from strictly controlled raw materials and without harmful chemicals, their products have an extremely long life span and allows them to provide a a 25 year cast iron warranty.
- Skeppshult of Sweden has a commitment to making cookware that is natural and environmentally friendly.
- Cast-iron pans come pre-seasoned with organic rapeseed oil, ready to use with a natural non-stick coating.
- Performs well on gas, ceramic, radiant, halogen or electric cooktops as well as induction heat sources.
- Very little little maintenance. To clean use hot water and a dishcloth only, then carefully dry. Pans can be reoiled with cooking oil.