Designed by Swedish designers Carl&Carl and made by Skeppshult comes this functional and timeless cubic mortar with pestle. Made from Cast Iron with a Walnut pestle, easily grind seeds, spices and other ingredients.
This practical and stylish Scandinavian kitchen tool will take pride of place in your kitchen.
- Material: Cast Iron & Walnut pestle
- Dimensions: Height 8.5cm, Width 12cm, Depth 12cm
- Country of Origin: Sweden
- Care Instructions: Clean using a stiff brush and water. Do not wash in dishwasher.
- Established in 1906, Skeppshult of Sweden is the only remaining foundry in Scandinavia which manufactures household products in cast iron.
- Manufactured from strictly controlled raw materials and without harmful chemicals, their products have an extremely long life span and allows them to provide a a 25 year cast iron warranty.
- Skeppshult of Sweden has a commitment to making cookware that is natural and environmentally friendly.
- Cast-iron pans come pre-seasoned with organic rapeseed oil, ready to use with a natural non-stick coating.
- Performs well on gas, ceramic, radiant, halogen or electric cooktops as well as induction heat sources.
- Very little little maintenance. To clean use hot water and a dishcloth only, then carefully dry. Pans can be reoiled with cooking oil.