Cast Iron Frypan with Steel Handle 26cm
or make 4 interest-free payments of $47.48 fortnightly with More info
This versatile cast-iron frypan from Skeppshult of Sweden with it's natural non-stick surface will be used in your kitchen for years to come. Distributing and storing heat evenly will make cooking your next dish to perfection a breeze!
- Materials: Virgin Cast Iron and Stainless steel handle
- Dimensions: Width 26cm
- Country of Origin: Sweden
- Care Instructions:To clean use hot water and a dishcloth only, then carefully dry. Not dishwasher safe.
- Established in 1906, Skeppshult of Sweden is the only remaining foundry in Scandinavia which manufactures household products in cast iron.
- Manufactured from strictly controlled raw materials and without harmful chemicals, their products have an extremely long life span and allows them to provide a a 25 year cast iron warranty.
- Skeppshult of Sweden has a commitment to making cookware that is natural and environmentally friendly.
- Cast-iron pans come pre-seasoned with organic rapeseed oil, ready to use with a natural non-stick coating.
- Performs well on gas, ceramic, radiant, halogen or electric cooktops as well as induction heat sources.
- Very little little maintenance. To clean use hot water and a dishcloth only, then carefully dry. Pans can be reoiled with cooking oil.